When you encounter the following problem, you can use this function.
1. During the process of drawing project and checking quality, it is necessary to measure the size in the drawing and keep it for future checking.
Step 1: Click Tool > Size Dimension in the menu bar. The methods of labeling size provided in the software include length dimension, align dimension, angle dimension and arc length dimension, and the dimensions also can be deleted and stretched.
1. Length dimension: Used for the linear elements in X or Y direction. Click Tool > Length Dimension, and then select both ends of the linear entity to complete the operation.
2. Align Dimension: Used for the linear elements with certain angle to Axis X or Axis Y. Click Tool > Align Dimension, and then select both ends of the linear entity to complete the operation.
3. Angle Dimension: Used to mark the angle between two linear elements. Click Tool > Angle Dimension, and select two linear entities to complete the operation.
4. Arc Length Dimension: Used to mark arc linear elements. Click Tool > Arc Dimension, and select both ends of the arc linear entity to complete the operation.
5. Delete Dimension: Delete the unnecessary dimension; select this function before selecting the dimension.
6. Stretch Dimension: Move the dimension to another position.