When you encounter the following problem, you can use this function.
1. During the drawing process, if you want to move the drawing area without zooming, you can use this function.
Step 1: click View > Pan, and then select the method of pan from the pop-up menu.
1. Pan: Press and hold the left button while moving the mouse in the drawing area, and element entities in the drawing area will move along with the mouse.
2. Position: Left click to specify a point in the drawing area and then move the mouse. The element entities in the drawing area will move in the direction as the mouse moves, and the moving distance of entities is identical with that of the mouse.
3. Center: Left click to specify a point in the drawing area, and this point will be the center of screen after translation.
4. Left, Right, Up and Down: Element entities will move towards the left / right / up /down direction in the drawing area.