When you encounter the following problem, you can use this function.
1. You need to zoom in and out during the drawing process to make drawing convenient.
Step 1: Click View > Real-time, and then select the method of zoom in the pop-up menu.
1. Real-time: In the drawing area, press and hold the left mouse button, move to the left and downwards, then the drawing area becomes small, while move to the right and upwards, the drawing area becomes large.
2. Full Screen: All the entities in the current floor will be displayed in the drawing area. This function is suitable to view the current floor overall.
3. Window: Drag box to select the range to display in the drawing area. This method is suitable for local viewing.
4. Zoom In / Out: Zoom in / out the current drawn area by a certain ratio.
5. Mouse wheel also can be used to zoom in or out the drawn area.
6. Double-clicking the mouse wheel can get full screen of the drawn area.