When you encounter the following problems, you can use this function.
1. When viewing a report, you find the rebar information of a column in the calculation result is wrong. For instance, the bar chair named R6@300 has never appeared in the whole project, and you want to quickly find out which column this information is located on.
2. When viewing a report, you find the rebar quantity of a beam entity is quite huge, and you want to quickly locate this entity.
Click Element > Find Entity in the menu bar. Enter the related information in the pop-up window, and then click Find. For example, if you want to find an element entity with the rebar information R10@100 under column element, and you don't know where this information you have entered, thus you may need to find it in all the attributes of column.
1. Element type: Select the element type to search from the drop-down list. The software displays the element type under the current layer by default.
2. Find by Entity Attribute: The information to be found in the attribute of element, which can be used to locate the element entity.
3. Find by Entity ID: Each element entity has a unique ID (similar to ID card number) in the software. Entity can be found quickly through the entity ID in the report.
4. Option: Only available when selecting Find by Entity Attribute. All the attributes of the selected element type will be listed on the right, and the content to find will be searched within the checked attributes.
5. Completely match by attribute: The content to find is part of or all the information of a certain attribute. For example, search R8@100 without checking this item, then info with R8@100/200 will also be found. But if you check it, all element entities with R8@100 in the attribute will be found.
6. Double-clicking an entity name enables to quickly locate the entity in the drawing area.