When you encounter the following problem, you can use this function.
1. You need to view and modify the attribute values of the element entities in the drawing area.
Step 1: Click View > Attribute Editor in the menu bar to open Edit Attribute window.
1. Public attribute: also known as public property, refer to the attributes in blue which are owned by element entities of the same kind. E.g. In the attributes of frame column as shown above, links is public attribute, and all links of C1 are T10@150.
2. Private attribute: refer to the attributes in black which are owned privately by a certain element entity. E.g. In the attributes of frame column as shown above, section width is private attribute, that is, the section width of C1 can be 800 or 600. Each entity has no connection about this attribute, which is owned by themselves separately.
3. After selecting a certain element entity in the drawing area, you can modify its name. And then the software will modify it into another element or create a new element by the element name.
4. After many entities are selected, the software will use a question mark to display the attribute values of element entities if their attributes are different.
5. The software displays the parametric drawings of parameterized elements or rectangular section elements in Attribute Editor window, and you can modify the attributes like dimension in the parametric drawings.
6. During the drawing process, it is recommended that you put Attribute Editor on the left side of the drawing area so as to view elements and attributes of element entities.