You can use this function under the following situation.
1. You have drawn a project in TAS, and want to import into TRB for data sharing.
Step 1: Click File > Import TAS Project in the menu bar, and Import TAS Project window pops up; select the project you need, and then click Open to import.
Step 2: If the imported project and the current project varies in Floor Height, Prompt dialog box pops up, and then click OK to continue.
Step 3: Floor Height Comparison window pops up, and choose Import by drawing floor height.
Step 4: Select the needed floors from the Floor List on the left and the needed elements from the Element List on the right in the pop-up Import TAS file window, in which you can choose different element types in each category; besides, you can click View import principle if you don't know about the import rules, and then click OK to import.
Step 5: Prompt dialog box pops up; click OK to finish the operation.
1. The education version project and official version project cannot be merged.
2. Only the elements created in Drawing Input can be imported.
3. Principle for Same Named Elements: Add 'n' to the name of the elements which have same name but different in attribute value from each of the two projects; No import of the these elements with same name and same attribute value.
4. Prompt appears if entities exist in same position of both the importing project and the current project, Cover Entities of Same Type means copy the entities in the drawing project and meanwhile delete the entities in the current project, when Keep Entities of Same Type keeps the entities in the same position and import others in to current project.
5. Axis Grid and auxiliary axis shall not be imported by default.
6. Category of element and entity in attribute depends on the settings in Element Type After Import.
7. As for the affiliated entities, can only be imported when parent-class entities exist in the same position, otherwise, can't be imported.
8. For parameterized entities: Software will first try to match the section type of parameterized entity, then generate new special-shaped element type if it can't be matched.